1. v. to contest a matter of controversy
2. n. the contest itself, consisting of the best two-out-of-three paper/rock/scissors
RULES OF THE JOUST:
1. NO WHINING
2. ANYTHING may be jousted (even what you had for lunch)
3. if you call "no joust" after you say something, it cannot be jousted.
4. you CAN NOT "joust" a "no joust" call
5. Procedure is thus:
6. After the joust, the loser must verbally submit to the outcome, and declare it to be truth.
- someone says something
- someone calls "joust" or "no joust"
- If "joust" is called, proceed to step E
- if "no joust" is called, NOTHING HAPPENS
- After "joust" is called, immediately begin to farkle best two-out-of-three paper/rock/scissors
- when the winner is determined, the "joust" is over, and the winner is determined to be correct.
"Keanu Reeves is the worst actor in the world."
"Harrison Ford is the best actor in the world. No joust!"